Key Bridge Compliance, LLC (Key Bridge) is seeking a Compliance Analyst to join a growing team of driven, highly motivated compliance professionals. Key Bridge provides outsourced CCO and compliance services to Registered Investment Advisers. The compliance analyst position will be responsible for working with senior staff and Chief Compliance Officers to implement and oversee the compliance program of KBC clients, as required by Rule 206(4)-7 of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. The compliance officer will work with various clients completing tasks as required by each CCO or compliance program including, but not limited to; Email and Correspondence Surveillance, Advertising and Social Media Reviews, portfolio suitability testing, risk assessments, administering compliance training etc. The ability to work independently and handle multiple projects and clients simultaneously is essential.
The position will be in the Washington, D.C. office at 3050 K St. NW, Washington D.C. 20007.
Required Skills and Background
The successful candidate must have:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 1-2 years of professional experience is preferred, but not required
• Knowledge or interest in the Financial Services industry
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to problem solve
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong Customer Service skills
• Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access etc.)
About Key Bridge Compliance, LLC
Key Bridge Compliance, LLC has a singular focus to service and address the regulatory compliance needs of the RIA community by offering a suite of outsourced compliance solutions tailored to meet each client’s unique requirements. Key Bridge was started in response to the growing demand for outsourced compliance services in the RIA community.