Advertising Review Officer
Pay range: $45,000 – $75,000
Type: Hybrid (2-3 days in office per week)
Key Bridge Compliance’s mission is to make the lives of our clients better by allowing them to focus on the tasks that they enjoy and excel at. To accomplish this mission, we offer the investment adviser community a suite of outsourced compliance solutions tailored to meet their unique needs and business goals.
Since starting in 2019, our firm has more than tripled in size, and our team of compliance professionals is the reason why. By emphasizing our core values of freedom over formality, effective communication, and teamwork, we have created an empowered team of forward-thinking compliance professionals.
Key Bridge Compliance is currently seeking an Advertising Review Officer (ARO) to join our growing team. In this role, the ARO will support our compliance officers by performing reviews and conducting tests of marketing materials for compliance with the Securities & Exchange Commission’s marketing rules and regulations.
For this role, we are looking for professionals that have worked in compliance or the financial services industry previously and want to 1) work for small, scrappy, quickly growing consulting firm, 2) want a better work-life balance; and/or 3) learn new things by working with investment advisers of all different shapes, sizes, and business models.
This role is also an ideal entry point for those interested in starting a career in compliance and want a defined and potentially accelerated career path. Depending on the candidate’s experience level and personal goals, candidates may be offered an in-house mentor to serve as an ongoing resource within the firm to support their personal development.
To be successful in this role, we have found the following skill set and experience level to be needed:
- Has 2-5 years’ experience in compliance or the financial services industry, specifically working with registered investment advisers but broker/dealer experience and/or experience with the CFTC and NFA will also be considered favorably.
- Undergraduate degree, MBA, and/or juris doctor degree are preferred but for this role, we will consider prior work experience in lieu of degrees.
- Has excellent communication skills and is an effective writer.
- Has the ability to multitask and avoid “tunnel vision”.
- Are solution and service-oriented.
This position is ideal for those candidates who:
- Want a flexible, hybrid work schedule.
- Value a strong work-life balance.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and wants to learn from a mentor
- Are intellectually curious and look to continuously learn new things.
Key Bridge Compliance also seeks to offer a unique and competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Unlimited PTO. To promote a healthy work-life balance, our employees are entitled to unlimited PTO. You will be encouraged to take at least two weeks of paid time off (PTO) per year in addition to holidays observed by the company and be eligible to take PTO immediately upon hire.
- Paid sabbatical leave. We encourage all of our employees to travel, serve their community, and pursue their personal interests outside of work. To give you the ability to fulfill your personal goals, you will be eligible for paid sabbatical leave every 5 years of employment with the firm.
- Paid parental leave. To support our employees during one of life’s biggest changes, we offer our employees 12-weeks paid parental leave connected to the birth of an employee’s child or the placement of an adopted child within an employee’s home. You will be eligible for this benefit after you have been employed by the company for at least six months.
- Growth and learning. We are committed to giving our employees the opportunities to build new skills, helping both them and KBC become more valuable in the marketplace. Each calendar year, you will be given a budget to invest annually in your personal growth & development.
- Retirement planning. We encourage all of our employees to plan and save for their retirement. You will be eligible to participate in the KBC-sponsored 401(k) plan within 60 days following the start of your employment. KBC will make a safe harbor matching contribution equal to 100% of the first 4% of eligible pay that you contribute to the plan.
- Health & Wellness. We are committed to the health and wellness of our employees and their families. We are pleased to offer employees the option to choose the benefits that apply to them. The standard benefits are described below, but there are a number of other options available to you:
- Health Insurance. KBC offers a company-sponsored health insurance plan through DC Health Link. KBC will cover 100% of your health insurance premiums up to $650/month.
- Dental Insurance. KBC also offers a company-sponsored dental insurance plan. KBC will cover 50% of your dental insurance premiums.
- Vision Insurance. KBC also offers a company-sponsored vision insurance plan. KBC will cover 100% of employee-only insurance premiums.